As a wedding photographer, I truly believe it is so important for my clients to be able to ask me any questions that they need before booking me! So, I highly recommend writing down a list of questions to help guide you as you interview potential wedding photographers for your wedding day. Here are our highly recommend interview questions:
- How many hours are covered in your wedding collection?
- Do you work with an assistant photographer?
- Have you worked with our venue before?
- What is your favorite part of the wedding day?
- Do you encourage a first look?
- What is your overall wedding day photography style?
- Do you work from a shot list?
- Are there certain vendors that you recommend?
- What time of day should we plan our ceremony for the best lighting?
- Are you scheduling an engagement session with you?
- Do you offer wedding albums as a part of your offerings?
- What is your approach to the wedding day?
- Do you have liability insurance?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- When can we expect our image gallery?
- What is your emergency plan?
- Why should we hire you as our wedding photographer?
Let’s begin planning your wedding! Inquire here!